This is an easy to prepare Kerala Fish Fry Recipe which I have tried number of times for lunch.
- Fish – Cleaned and sliced into thin pieces (7-8 pieces)
- Ginger paste – 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Red Chilly Powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Fish Masala Powder – 2 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek Powder (Uluva podi) – 1/4 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – As needed (for shallow frying)
- Marinate the fish with all the above ingredients.
- Refrigerate it for 30 mins.
- Take a non-stick Frying Pan and pour 3-4 tbsp of oil.
- Shallow fry the fish for around 10-15 minutes till it is properly fried on both sides.
- You may substitute lemon juice with vinegar.
Believe me… This Fish Fry Recipe is really good. It came out really well.
What type of fish would you suggest to use for this recipe?
thanks, we tried this very nice. put some other recipes also.
I tried this. Excellent taste. Thanks for the post.