Here is my recipe for making quick egg noodles. You just need to grab a few carrots and beans and you can make this within 20 minutes.
- Any Noodles of your choice – 1 packet (12 oz)
- Onion, thinly sliced – 1
- Carrot, finely chopped – 2
- French Beans, finely chopped – 1 cup
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Dark Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Red Chilli Garlic sauce – 2 tsp
- Eggs – 2
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper Powder – as required
- Aji-no-moto (MSG) – 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Boil the Noodles with a little salt according to the instructions on the packet, till it is almost cooked. Drain and allow it to cool.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the eggs and beat it well. Keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a big non stick pan or wok and add onions and saute till translucent.
- Add carrots and beans and stir fry on high heat for around 5-7 minutes till it almost cooked but crispy.
- Push the veggies to the sides and make a hollow at the center of the pan and pour the beaten eggs. Scramble it well when the egg begins to set. Season with salt and pepper.
- Blend in soy sauce and chilly garlic sauce.
- Stir in the cooked noodles and combine everything gently.
- Season with more salt and pepper, if required. Sprinkle a pinch of MSG for more taste (optional).
- Toss the noodles on medium-high for another 2 minutes.
- Your egg noodles is ready to be served.