This is an easy to prepare Kerala Fish Fry Recipe which I have tried number of times for lunch.
- Fish – Cleaned and sliced into thin pieces (7-8 pieces)
- Ginger paste – 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Red Chilly Powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Fish Masala Powder – 2 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek Powder (Uluva podi) – 1/4 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – As needed (for shallow frying)
- Marinate the fish with all the above ingredients.
- Refrigerate it for 30 mins.
- Take a non-stick Frying Pan and pour 3-4 tbsp of oil.
- Shallow fry the fish for around 10-15 minutes till it is properly fried on both sides.
- You may substitute lemon juice with vinegar.