1. Cauliflower – 1 medium
2. Carrots (Diced into cubes) – 2 large
3. Onion (Thinly Sliced) – 1 medium
4. Crushed Garlic – 5 or 6 cloves
5. Curry Leaves – A sprig
6. Chicken Masala Powder – 2 tbsp
7. Chilly Powder – 1 tbsp
8. Turmeric Powder -1/2 tsp
9. Hot water – 1 cup
10.Oil – 2 tbsp
11.Salt – As required
12.Coriander Leaves (Cilantro) – A few
1. Take hot water in a pan and add a pinch of turmeric powder.
2. For cleaning the cauliflower, separare the cauliflower into florets and place it in warm water for 10 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add onions and saute till golden brown.
4. Add the Crushed Garlic and Curry Leaves and stir for a few seconds.
5. Add Chicken Masala Powder & Chilly powder and saute.
6. Add the diced carrots and cauliflower along with little salt and mix well.
7. Cover the pan and allow it to cook for around 10-15 mins or until the vegetables are tender.
8. Garnish with Coriander Leaves.
Cauliflower Carrot Masala Stir Fry
Mrs Suzana Das says
I just wanted to say a big “Thank You” to the lady who has shared her wonderful recipes on this website.I just cannot express how grateful i am for these wonderful recipes which are published and is so helpful in my day-to-day’s cooking nightmares. My husband is a very lovable and caring person, however is very choosy about the food he has especially the dinners. I had such a tough time finding out recipes of his liking on the net until i came across your website.
Please do not stop writing and please keep updating your site with such wonderful dishes.Thanks again.