You are hungry and want to have a quick snack. Your kids will be home after school and you want to make a quick snack (which isn’t boring) for them. You are entertaining guests at home and you need to make some quick bites. Whatever the scenario, here are a few easy Quick Bites for you to enjoy.
Peanut & Jam Bread Bites
You just need 3 ingredients to make these beautiful crunchy rounds – bread, jam & peanuts. You can use White Bread, Wheat Bread, Multi-grain or anything you prefer. These yummy bread rounds taste more like a jam roll and you will love it for its simplicity.
- Bread Slices – 4 (I used Whole Wheat Bread)
- Jam – 3 to 4 tsp (I used Plum Jam)
- Crushed Roasted Peanuts – 8 to 10
- Cut out discs from each bread using a glass & knife or a cookie cutter.
- Spread jam on one side of each disc and sprinkle the crushed peanuts.
- Arrange on a plate and serve these sweet bread rounds.
Casual Cracker Canapes
Your daily canapes don’t have to be fancy like the ones served at formal dinner parties. Grab a few ready-made Toppings and a few crackers of your choice and you are ready to assemble your canapes. I like salsa and relish on my crackers. You can try mayonnaise, cheese, bacon, ham, tuna, shrimp, fruit and so on. Kids will definitely love these colorful canapes.
- Keebler Club Crackers (Original/Reduced Fat/Multi Grain)
- Spicy Chunky Salsa
- Sweet Pickle Relish
- Spread 1/2 tsp of salsa or relish or even both on each cracker.
- Arrange it on a serving platter.
Priya Sreeram says
aren’t they perfect to snack on–looks great !