Chicken Franks or Sausages or Hot Dogs are processed and readily available in the market. It is good to boil, grill or fry them before eating.
Here is the recipe to make delicious, finger-licking chicken sausages lightly fried in oil. I usually make these for lunch whenever I don’t get time to cook extensively. The same recipe can be used for any sausage – be it chicken, beef, turkey, pork or even vegetarian sausages. These serve as an excellent Appetizer.
1. Ready Made Sausage (Chicken Franks or Hot Dogs) – 4
2. Onion – 1 Med
3. Pepper – 1 tsp
4. Curry Leaves – A sprig
5. Oil – 2 tbsp
6. Salt – As required
1. Boil the chicken franks in a pan of water till they become big and tender(approx 5 mins). Drain off the water and chop the sausages into small pieces.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non stick pan.
3. Add sliced Onions and saute till golden brown.
4. Add curry leaves and stir for a few seconds.
5. Add the sausage pieces along with salt and some pepper.
6. Stir fry for a few minutes till the sausage turns slightly brown.
7. The Sausages are ready to be served as a starter or side dish.
Really yummy. You have huge variety of recipes. Good!