I usually make Noodles with Chicken and Eggs. I tried making Noodles with Sausages when I didn’t have chicken. I used Sausage Patties for this recipe. You can try this recipe whenever you have a few extra sausages in your refrigerator. Go ahead and experiment Noodles with Hot Dogs, Franks, Sausage Patties or Links.
- Any Noodles of your choice – 1 medium sized packet (8 oz approx)
- Cooked or Uncooked Sausages – 2 or 3 pieces (4 oz approx)
- Diced Onions – 1 small
- Diced Carrots – 1 big
- Green Peas – 1/4 cup (fresh or frozen)
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Aji-no-moto (MSG) – 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Red Chilli sauce – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper Powder – as required
- Water – as needed
- Boil the Noodles with a little salt till it is almost cooked. Drain and allow it to cool.
- Fry the sausages in a skillet according to the instructions on the packet. Drain onto paper towels.
- Slice each sausage into small pieces or you can crumble it with your hand.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a wok and add onions and saute till translucent.
- Add the diced carrots and saute for around 5 minutes till it almost cooked but crispy.
- Next, add green peas and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the crumbled sausages and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Blend in soy sauce and chilly sauce.
- Stir in the cooked noodles and combine everything gently.
- Sprinkle a pinch of ajinomoto for more taste. (optional)
- Fry the noodles on medium-high for another 2 minutes and remove from stove top. You can sprinkle some more pepper powder if needed.
I tried your sausage noodles. It was so tasty.