Broccoli is so tasty whether you steam it or use it in your fried rice. When I wanted to lose a few pounds, I used to have steamed Broccoli for dinner. It’s the easiest thing to make when you are in no mood for cooking. Broccoli and Garlic make an awesome combination. Thanks to my friend Dhanya who suggested using Garlic Paste while Steaming Broccoli. I use chopped Garlic cloves mostly.
- Broccoli Florets – 2 cups (fresh or frozen)
- Finely chopped garlic – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Wash the broccoli florets.
- Heat a pan and add the broccoli florets. Sprinkle a handful of water.
- Add 1 tsp of chopped garlic and some salt.
- Cover and cook for around 7-8 minutes or till soft.