I had earlier posted a recipe for simple Grilled Chicken. I use grilled chicken for making salads and sandwiches. Grilled Chicken can be frozen and you can use it whenever you have no time for extensive cooking. Here is one recipe for making a quick sandwich with grilled chicken. The grilled chicken is first shredded and then lightly roasted in a pan with sauces.
You can make a sandwich or salad using this Spicy Grilled Chicken. If you don’t grill chicken at home, then you can use store bought Grilled Chicken like Perdue Shortcuts. I used this delicious filling to make Croissant Sandwiches.
- Shredded Grilled Chicken – 1 cup
- Tomato Ketchup – 2 tbsp
- Red Chilly Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Cooking Spray
- Heat a non stick pan and spray cooking oil.
- Shred the grilled chicken into small pieces and add it to the pan.
- Saute for a few minutes until it begins to brown.
- Add tomato ketchup and red chilly sauce.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper. Saute the chicken until the sauces are absorbed by the chicken.
- Apply Mayonnaise on a sandwich bun, bread or croissant.
- Place the chicken pieces inside and top with lettuce, tomatoes and so on. Serve with chips or fries.