Here is a recipe for quick and tasty Noodle Soup. I make this whenever I feel like having a light meal. Your kids will love this Noodle Soup. You can have this as an Appetizer whenever you have guests.
- Finely Diced Onions – 1 small
- Finely Diced Carrots – 1 big
- Chicken Broth – 3 cups
- Water – 1 cup
- Plain Noodles (any variety) – 1 small packet (100g approx)
- Soy Sauce – 2 tbsp (optional)
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – as needed
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and saute onions until translucent.
- Add the diced carrots and saute for around 5 minutes.
- Add Chicken Broth and 1 cup water to the pan and bring to a slow boil.
- Reduce heat and add the noodles.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add soy sauce if needed.
- Cook until the noodles are tender.
- Serve hot with Ketchup or Chilly Sauce.