If you love barbeque and if you are craving pork, here is an easy recipe for Barbeque Pork Chops. These bbq pork chops can be prepared easily in a saute pan and you don’t need to have a grill. I have used Thinly Sliced Boneless Pork Chops. These Pork Chops are less than half an inch in thickness and hence cook incredibly fast.
- Thinly Sliced Center Cut Boneless Pork Chops – 4 pieces (1/2 lb approx)
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Barbeque Sauce – 1 to 2 tbsp for basting
- Red Chilly Powder – ½ tsp
- Black Pepper Powder – ½ tsp
- Garlic Powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Barbeque Sauce – 3 tbsp ( I used Jack Daniel’s BBQ)
- Wash the pork chops and marinate it with the above ingredients.
- Refrigerate it for atleast 2 hours so that the meat absorbs all the wonderful flavors.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a non stick pan and fry the pork chops for 3-4 minute on each side.
- Baste with more barbeque sauce as needed.
- Remove the pork chops onto a plate. You can fry the pork chops in batches.
- Use the pan drippings for making any yummy sauce. I made a yummy sauce for Pasta.
- Since these pork chops are very thin, be careful not to overcook since it will become tough.