I need to warn you. This Cold Coffee can be addictive! We drank this every evening for a week until I convinced myself to reduce the intake of Caffeine. Nevertheless, enjoy this delicious treat once in a while.
- Cold Milk – 1 cup (Pasteurized/Boiled & Cooled)
- Instant Coffee Powder – 2 tsp (I love Bru)
- Sugar – 2 tbsp (Alter according to your desired sweetness)
- Chocolate Powder – 2 tsp + 2 pinches (I used Nesquik)
- Ice Cubes – 6 to 8
- Blend all the ingredients until the ice cubes are crushed and the coffee is thick and foamy. This will take a few minutes.
- Pour into tall glasses and sprinkle more chocolate powder. The above recipe serves 2.
- You can add Icecream while blending to make a yummy Coffee Milk Shake.
- Feel free to add vanilla or other flavors of your choice.