This is a simple recipe for spicing up your Orange Juice. Tabasco Sacue is used in this recipe for an extra kick. Tabasco brand Pepper Sacue is a hot sauce made from Aged Red Peppers. If you love adding hotness to your food, then give this recipe a try. You can use Fresh Orange Juice for this recipe. I didn’t have any oranges with me, so instead I used Refrigerated Orange Juice. If you don’t have Tabasco Sauce, you can replace it with red chilly/paprika powder. It tastes equally good.
- Orange Juice – 1.5 cups (I used Simply Orange brand, which is 100% pure squeezed Orange juice not-from-concentrate)
- Ice Cubes – 4 to 6
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Original Tabasco Pepper Sauce – 1 tsp (Adjust according to your level of spice tolerance)
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsp (optional)
- Salt – a pinch
- Sugar – 1 tbsp (Adjust to suit your taste)
- Blend all the ingredients thoroughly in a blender.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your spicy orange juice.