Here is another one of my diet recipes for lunch/breakfast. Eggs are healthy provided you limit your consumption to 1 egg a day. I had this scrambled egg with a piece of Whole Grain Bread and my husband had this along with rice and other curries 🙂
Eggs are really useful specially when you are on a diet. You tend to get tired of veggies and that’s when egg turns out to be a huge relief.
Here is my recipe for quick scrambled eggs and bell peppers.
- Eggs – 2
- Sliced Onions – 1 medium
- Chopped Tomatoes – 1/2 cup
- Diced bell peppers/capsicum – 1/2 of 1 big capsicum
- Chopped Red Chillies – 2
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Beat eggs with salt and pepper. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Saute onions and red chillies till the onions become translucent.
- Add tomatoes and saute till they are cooked.
- Next, add capsicum and saute for a few minutes till they are soft.
- Add 1/4 tsp turmeric along with little salt and stir for a minute.
- Pour the beaten eggs. Scramble well once it begins to set.
- Serve with bread or rice or have it as such.