Tuna Salad Sandwich is rich and creamy and tastes yummy, specially when served on buttery croissants. We love the croissants we get at our local grocery. They are always fresh and moist. Whenever I have croissants, I make a tuna salad or chicken salad as a quick filling for the sandwich.
Here is my recipe for Tuna Salad Croissant Sandwich. This sandwich is an excellent choice for picnics and for kids school lunch.
- Canned Tuna Fish – 1 Can (I used chunk light tuna in water)
- Salad Relish/Mayonnaise – 4 to 5 tbsp
- Minced Onion – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Almonds/Pecans – 1 tbsp (optional)
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Whisk salad relish and onions in a bowl.
- Add the tuna flakes and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper. Toss everything together and refrigerate the salad for at least 30 minutes.
- Divide the croissant into halves. Take the tuna salad by spoonfuls and spread it on the croissant.